I am going to talk about the things I am really annoyed as the people around me don’t really understand what are they saying and what are they doing.
Remember, you can’t change everything about the world– but you can change how you react to it, but somethings never change and you just can’t control your temper too.
Here are the things I am really annoyed from:-
- Hypocrite people: - I really annoyed from this category of people who feigns some desirable or publicly approved attitude, especially one whose private life, opinions, or statements belie his or her public statements. I just don’t know why people need everyone’s approval to live their own life.
- Double faced: - This type of people are really unfaithful. They always change their sayings. They are not content to what they say, what they do and you just cannot trust them at all.
- Marriage is important = no reasons: - I really don’t understand why everyone is so interested in the marriage of others. For a moment let me take myself, every single person around me are interested in my marriage more than me. They have even planned their whole outfit for the wedding. Isn’t this funny? No one gives me reasonable talk but everyone wants me to get married as soon as possible as if the whole world is dying and its really needed to save it.
- No single adult girl allowed in the house :- Again , people thinks if you are 24-25 , you have already crossed the limit to get married , so you need to get married as soon as possible as , if you wouldn’t global warming will increase and you will pollute the environment. Why can’t a girl live her life like a free human being with all her willingness? In some cases boys have been tortured too.
- Degree matters: - Our education system offers us so many things to learn still our parents wants or more precisely society wants us to get a professional degree even if a person is interested in some other artistic work, that doesn’t matter. If you don’t hold a degree, you are nothing but a useless thing. Degrees have been more important than your skills.
- Money = Good you: - This is a bitter truth. Money have been a big issue nowadays. If you own money, people relate that with your personality, your manners, and your character. Outer appearance means a lot for some people that they usually make their own perspective before even knowing someone. This is really bad.
- Tall and skinny, alien you are: - I am pissed with this thought sometime and sometime laughs a lot to think that people still consider you healthy only when you are fat or if you are a girl, you need to have good curves in your body. You can’t personally feel anything about your body, people will decide that for you. They still thinks tall and skinny means you don’t eat and you are weak. This is a total sick mentality.
So these were few things I am actually annoyed with sometime, most of the time I don’t consider them at all. People around us still needs to change themselves in order to grow. They are still living in ignorance. We seriously need to think if we really making this world a happy place to live or we just building more confusions in our minds.